Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blackeye & Bruises

On Monday we worked on creating believable bruising and a black eye.  I had a lot of fun with this.  It was interesting to see how the colors from the bruise & abrasion kit could be mixed to make a real looking bruise.  I practiced making one on my arm first and I feel that I was pretty successful.  I left it there for the rest of the day and my boyfriend asked me how I bruised my arm!  That was exciting.  Here's a picture of my bruise:


Then I moved on to my eye.  I started with looking at the picture Sue told us to look up.  I noticed that there was a reddish color directly under his lower lashes and then it slowly went into a deep purple so I tried to recreate that.  Here are some of my pictures.....


I think it looks pretty realistic.  Looking back I can see the yellow and I think it really looks like a healing wound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment