Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm so excited that we've started with our real makeup! Once we started applying it, I noticed how necessary and helpful the color palettes are. It was especially nice during the dress rehearsals for Independence.  I knew what colors I had to mix for my foundation, shadow and highlights, since we had already done them in class. I also have to cover a tattoo on my foot and since my foot is a different color than my face I used the foundation palette.  It was very conducive in helping me find the exact color I needed instead of testing out something different every night.  Below are some pictures of my palettes and then my basic corrective. 

This is my color mixing chart for my foundation: 

This was the test I did on my arm, where I found 4 was the closest to my skin tone:





This is my palette for foundation:

I found that 2 & 4 are the perfect match for my skin tone. 



This is my palette for contouring:





This is my palette for bruises:



This is my basic corrective:

I had some trouble covering up the dark circles under my eyes.. I did the best I could!  






P.S.  I took these pictures on my phone so I apologize if they aren't the greatest quality!




 

                                                                                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment