Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Old Age

Today I completed the old age on my entire face.  I liked working on my own and taking the time to fix mistakes and make discoveries. I finished in about an hour and ten minutes.  I feel that I did a much better job than I did on half my face last week.  I think I made an improvement in my eyes.  Last week I had a bit of trouble on aging my eyelid and today I got it to look like I wanted.  I made a curve with the highlight from the tip of my eyebrow downward toward the edge of my eyes and I put shadow under that.  It was effective in giving the illusion that the eyelid was heavy and sagging. When comparing the two pictures I noticed that making my lines darker is more effective. Here is a picture from last week when we worked on half of our face....
My lines were light and there is little difference in my mouth.
















I look much older than I did last week.  I was able to add more to my lips and eyes and I think the overall product is much more effective.


For the wrinkles between my eyebrows and on my forehead, I scrunched my face and lightly traced over the creases with my eyeliner and then went back over them with highlight and shadow.  I found that to look more natural than what I did last week.

Feedback is appreciated!!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the way yours turned out. Compared to mine it looks like the lines are deeper and darker. My lines are a bit subtle so I might change it to deepen and darken the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how much different yours turned out the second time! It's very good! I really like the detail in the lips and the fullness of the sagging cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! The lines you made near the nose & the mouth make you look much older. Awesome job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete